General Anti-Money Laundering Disclosure
Orius Capital implements an AML program that includes the following AML principles in all the jurisdictions in which the merchant operates:
- Written policies and procedures.
- The appointment of a designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Establishing the identification of all relevant customers.
- Reporting to the relevant authority where there are reasonable grounds to suspect that a money laundering or terrorist financing offence has been, or is being, committed and co-operate with the authority.
- Retention of relevant records.
- Regular staff training.
- Conducting business with ‘shell’ banks precluded (as defined within the FATF 40 recommendations).
- Independent compliance/audit departments to review AML programs as well as external reviews by the regulators/external auditors.